Sunday, April 10, 2011

Let's Do This Thang

Recently, it was suggested by a friend of mine, the lovely Adriann, that I write a book review blog.  In case you don't know, I read a LOT.  My reading interests are pretty varied, and I read very quickly.  Because of that, I get asked for recommendations all the time.  All of this adds up to the realization that yes, it's probably not a bad idea for me to write a blog about my reading obsession. 
This might be somewhat slow going at first, but I'm going to attempt to do a top 10 list of my favorite books currently, which will likely change from time to time, and then also blog about each book as I read it.  I'm going to do a quick summary, my thoughts on the book, as well as give a rating on how much "potentially offensive" content there is, since I know that's important to some. 
If you have other ideas for info I should include, or a book suggestion for me, please email me at GingerSarahB@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment